2. Licences – short description
3. Information about photographs
4. Photographs search
5. Archiving selected photographs or “WAITING ROOM
6. INFORMATION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT
7. PURCHASE OF PHOTOGRAPHS
8. Information about the order:
9. Import/downloading the materials
a. order statuses
b. expiry date
It is possible to import materials (photos, invoices, licences) after e-mail with the information that the photographs are available and ready to download. To download the files:
- go to the website PHOTOPLASTICON.COM
- log in
- go to “My Account” section – and then
- select „Orders” and you will be taken to „History of my orders”
- go to „My orders” section and you will be taken to „History of my orders”
- in the section „History of my orders” select the number of the order you are interested in (orders are listed chronologically, 3 on each page, you will find 3 latest ones on the 1st page)
- click on „Preview” to view detailed information about the order and in case of the status: „Payment (concluded)” you will also view the table: „Links for downloading files”.
a. order statuses
There are 3 different statuses:
- Accepted – the order is in progress, the system is waiting for the confirmation of payment
- Payment (cancelled) - if it was not you who cancelled the order or payment, check your bank account, credit card, etc. or contact the consultant at email@example.com
- Payment (concluded) – conclusion of bank transactions - it is possible to download materials.
then enter “PREVIEW”, to view “Information about order and payment” as well as “Links for downloading files”. It is a simple table with links for importing files – on the left side of the orders there are links with the following titles:
- file name
It is catalogue number of a photo. Click on the photo icon to start importing the photo.
- ...jpg files are ready to import – uncompressed and without watermarks;
- …TIFF files can be imported in compressed format (ZIP) because of their size; without watermarks
Click on the icon to start importing licence document in PDF file. The licence should include:
- data of the Licensor – in this case: PHOTOPLASTICON s.c.,
- data of the Licensee – ordering party
- catalogue number of the photograph and preview icon of the purchased photo.
Each photograph is subject to separate licence that can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT invoice
Click on invoice icon to start importing VAT invoice document in PDF file. VAT invoice is issued for all items in the given order.
b. expiry date
This is information on the deadline by which the purchased photographs should be downloaded (photographs should be downloaded within 14 days from the purchase) and on the number of downloads.
IMPORTANT: it is possible to download purchased files twice.
SHOULD ANY PROBLEM WITH IMPORTING/DOWNLOADING FILES OCCUR OR SHOULD THEY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORDERED ONES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CONSULTANT AT:
Acquired photograph can be used only on the basis of issued licence and VAT invoice. Photoplasticon s.c. can request the user of the photo acquired or placed on PHOTOPLASTICON.COM to present documents concerning the legality of the files.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that the whole documentation should be stored!
To avoid any future misunderstandings, please store the following documents:
- licence document
- invoice or its copy
- confirmation of payment
Store these documents!